Want to give your photos & documents a happy and joyful look, making them visually tempting? Of course, you do otherwise you would not be here. Adding stylish fonts is an interesting way to make your photos, notes, documents, and messages look more aesthetic. The Best Typography Apps for Android can entirely transform the ‘look’ of your website or document making it more readable and attractive.
If you are an avid designer or graphics lover, you may understand how crucial typography is to creating an exceptional design. The default fonts and types on our devices may seem enough, but they certainly lack when it comes to design.
Stringing words together in stylish typography is fun and now is extremely easy to do on your smartphone. Listing the Best bunch of Typography Maker Apps!
Top 10 Best Typography Apps For Android
From Android to iOS & Windows to Online apps, our virtual world is crammed with different tactics to improve users’ typography skills. So, these Top 10 Android Typography Apps!
This great typography maker lets you create a lot of beautifully designed articles. Offering dozens of fonts and other tools to manipulate the size, opacity, positioning, and color of the photos. The application is quite easy to use and free to download!
• Create 3D Texts & place them on your images.
• 100+ text effects, colors, and fonts.
• Dozens of stickers.
• A plethora of image effects.
• Easy to add or remove background colors and images.
• Import and Export Image options.
• Ideal tool for creating memes & quotes.
• Draw, paint, and create something unusual with a plethora of pens and other tools.
Phonto is an amazing Android typography tool that allows you to add text to pictures. With more than 200 gorgeous fonts, you can use the tool to make appalling & colossal typographies. Just upload simple pictures and start molding them into art!
• Over 200 beautiful fonts.
• Install other fonts in the app itself.
• Play with Texts: Change Size, color, effects, spacing, etc.
• You can rotate and manipulate the strokes of texts as well.
• A number of background colors.
• Add shadows and other effects in just a click.
• Comes with the Ad-Free option to remove all advertisements. (Paid feature)
With absolutely zero challenges, this Typography app on Android allows users to edit content along with dazzling typography and basic editing of photos. The app is a promising platform for turning any picture into an opportunity for innovation using the power of words.
• Best tool to draw and customize your own fonts.
• Customize the existing fonts.
• Create, use shapes, cut, slice, and make awesome clipart.
• Unique handwritten fonts.
• An auto-save feature, so that you can continue from where you last left.
• Easy export of fonts to other devices.
• Compatible with more than 15 languages.
• Tons of brushes.
• A plethora of stickers to beautify typography.
4. Typography Master
If you’re dedicated to photo editing and typography, then Typography Master is the perfect choice for you. Several artists and designers consider it one of the best typography makers for Android users, as it produces the most beautiful photo text designs!
• Easy placing of texts on pictures.
• Over 200 attractive designed fonts.
• Easy & intuitive UI.
• Modern design with gradient & pastel styles.
• Adjust the size, color, style, and shadow of texts.
• Easy rotation of words.
• Change the stroke and width of texts.
• Bunch of pre-set filters.
• A number of photo editing tools.
5. Font Studio
Font Studio is another popular Android typography app that allows you to easily create a unique font on your smartphone for free. With a few simple clicks, you can create gorgeous texts on your photo with cool fonts and attractive background colors.
• 200+ good-looking fonts.
• Move, shrink, enlarge & Rotate texts with ease.
• Adjust background scheme and transparency.
• Tons of background colors and patterns.
• Great app for creating birthday & wedding posts.
• Dozens of stickers for creating elegant designs.
• Share photos with your social media family.
Note: This app has been discontinued.
Quick is the pioneer in Android typography apps. The application is well-known for pro users who sell, buy, organize, and share designs to captivate a larger market for their businesses. This typography app on Android offers a super slick and streamlined experience by letting users create super-stylish texts for their designing articles.
• Huge collection of fonts & styles.
• Instant photo picker that lets you choose your best snap with a swipe or a tap.
• Real-time font selection that changes the text style with a flick.
• Alter text size, color, effect, and positioning with a single click.
• Share your best designs on different popular social media platforms.
• Best for creating memes.
Fonteee is one of the easiest and greatest ways to write texts on your pictures. With the support of thousands of font styles, this Android typography maker proves one of the best typography apps in the market at the moment.
• Edit photos in a few clicks.
• Add texts and other visual elements like stickers, frames, and borders.
• Create collages, logos, invitations, and posters.
• Various photo editing tools.
• 1000 + quote stickers.
• Free 200+ photo filters pack.
• A number of pre-set templates.
• Ideal tool for creating social media banners and posts.
• Share your amazing work on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter.
Overlay is another great alternative in the category of Best Typography Apps for Android. It lets everyone to be creative with over hundreds of illustrations and fonts to create an amazing range of possible combinations of art. Besides a set of premade typography, with Overlay, you can also create custom typography with a wide range of colors and fonts.
• Give dramatic look to our pictures.
• Quickest & Easiest typography app Android.
• A plethora of fun and cool stickers.
• Best for creating birthday, love, and keep calm quotes.
• Huge collection of borders, frames, patterns, shapes, and line art.
• Blend feature to make double exposure images.
• Erase tool.
• Blur feature to give your photos a DSLR-image effect.
• Tons of picture effects and filters.
• Single-tap to share your creative work on social media platforms.
9. Font Style Candy
Font Style Candy provides you with the most stylish look to photos, documents, and notes making them more appealing than ever. Just choose the photo from your gallery and start beautifying your words with more than 60 fonts, and 70 different templates.
• 60+ fonts for creating appealing texts and captions.
• Easy resizing, moving, and changing colors of texts.
• Ideal tool for creating comics.
• A wide range of photo effects and filters.
• Text shadow, strokes available.
• Add shapes to photos.
• Cool stickers.
• Directly share your design pieces on Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms.
Install Font Style Candy!
Vivid typography reaches its pinnacle in this amazing typography maker. Fontmania is another ideal typography app on Android for creating captivating pieces of art. Play with numerous fonts, texts, filters, and effects. Style your captions and you’re good to go with your unique typography.
• User-friendly text photo editor.
• Easily write texts, add shapes, and much more on photos.
• Easy upload.
• Tons of fonts and text designs.
• Create attractive birthday and greeting cards.
• Share your new art instantly on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Supports essential tools for customizing your pictures.
Summing Up: The Best Typography Apps For Android
Great Typography Equals To Great Design! Until a couple of years, several artists weren’t paying attention to Typography Art. While it has blossomed today and surely has become a huge design trend!
We hope these Best Android Typography Apps have inspirited the inner designer in you.
So, Design something wonderful! 🙂