Who Are We?
As you can guess by its name, we are the team of geeks that work dedicatedly to guide consumers about the best tech products and services available today. We uncover anything and everything related to the world of technology – – news, reviews, launches, trends, tips, tricks, hacks and more. WeTheGeek is your ultimate destination to find rich quality information that resolves users’ everyday tech problems & help people stay up-to-date with the latest tech events.
Our Mission behind establishing this online publication is to help people who struggle with common issues related to their computers, smartphones, peripherals and other tech-related problems. We want to assist our audience in making wise and well-informed decisions when it comes to buying a software, trying out new hardware or troubleshooting an error with your Operating System.
What Our Readers Have To Say?
“I was super annoyed with the ‘Windows 11 Installation always fails error’. Most of the websites and tech forums advise to reset or reinstall the Operating System. Then, I found your website and found a multitude of troubleshooting workarounds to fix the issue instantly, rather than taking the major decision of resetting the device and starting everything from the beginning. Thanks!”
- Milani Decker
“Recently, my laptop has been targeted by Pegasus Spyware. When I googled about the same, the first result showed the anatomy of the virus and how it works. It was valuable, but they didn’t provide any significant solution to get rid of the security vulnerability. Their content was quite lengthy which confused me, but when I landed on WeTheGeek, I got the effective fix to get away with the virus in a couple of steps & it helped. So, kudos!”
- Nickie Dao
How We Test and Review The Products?
At WeTheGeek, we believe in conducting extensive and rigorous research and tests before writing an independent product review, listicles or how-to troubleshooting guides. Our robust and proactive team ensures that all the articles are regularly updated, keeping in mind the dynamic environment.
Here’s our five-step process of testing and reviewing the products & services:
- Our team of writers comprehensively study the market & get in touch with like-minded people in the field to understand what users are looking for when buying particular products.
- Next, we come up with a selection of products that can be recommended to users that fulfills users’ needs or resolves their tech hassles.
- Besides objective testing, we collect qualitative insights of the product/service & ask our testers and developers for detailed feedback.
- We highlight the products’ pros and cons and weigh them against numerous parameters such as user-experience, speed, pricing models, feasibility and compare them with its counterparts. So, that users can make the most informed decision!
- We further editorialize the performance data and offer only trustworthy and authentic product recommendations to our audience.
Editorial Guidelines –
WeTheGeek’s editorial mission is to tell the truth & beholden to none. We publish writings that add an innovative angle and are garnished with unique point-of-view and opinions. All of our content is professionally edited before publishing. Our experienced editorial team thoroughly checks for readability, formatting, grammar & spell check, quality screenshots, inclusive language and more.
Our articles must align with the editorial style of the publication, which includes:
- Tone of voice – The writing should explain the context in an authoritative & jargon-free manner, using an active voice, so that it’s easily understandable.
- Extensive research & reporting – We believe in content that demonstrates original research. The subject matter should be innovative & adds a perspective in the reader’s
- Independent & unbiased – All the product reviews & listicles are written by experienced tech educators. They put high-level accuracy and honesty in their writings.
- Impact – Our strength lies in precise and plain-spoken truth that informs and empowers our audience in the most credible way possible.
Technology Review Board
WeTheGeek has a dedicated team of certified technology experts who ensure that all our content is technically accurate and is written while keeping the latest updates for the products in mind. Having our own Technology Review Board, acts as an additional editorial layer which keeps a check on new and published articles, so that freshness is maintained. The Technology Review Board members follow strict quality standards so that users find accurate, relevant, unbiased, and free of ethical concerns content.
Our Review Process
WeTheGeek team evaluates and rates products and services from the perspective of a consumer or target audience. Whatever be the case, there are certain “must have” features of each software that helps users prioritize their decision, based on the specific needs. Keeping that in mind, we’ve created an algorithm that recommends the “3 best solutions” available in the market for the particular category. We only recommend solutions that pass successfully through our long array of analysis and performance tests. So that users can install the desired tool in peace!
Quick Stats of WTG
- 5 million pageviews
- 10000+ Emails
- 5000+ Manually approved readers’ comments
- 124k Push Subscribers
The sole aim behind establishing this platform is to assist laymen in their purchasing decision and they find all the necessary information related to a software or hardware under one roof.
Affiliate & Advertising Disclosure
When a product or service is listed on our platform, some of them allow us to earn a referral fee if the reader clicks on the same to make a purchase from our site. This in return, allows us to fund the site and continue producing quality content. Our writing and editorial team uses hands-on experiences with those products and recommend solutions that can genuinely fix their tech problems or help in enhancing overall productivity. All the suggested products are chosen independently without considering any of our affiliate relationships.
You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]