No doubt that Spotify is among the most popular music applications out there for listening to songs, albums, podcasts, and playlists. Sadly, it doesn’t allow downloading Spotify songs without a premium subscription. And to make matters worse, since the Spotify tracks users download are merely cached files, users can only play those on the Spotify application.
Read Also: 6 Ways To Fix Spotify No Internet Connection Issue
The free version of Spotify includes various restrictions which can only be removed by signing up for a premium plan. So, if you’ve been trying to figure out how to download Spotify songs without a Premium subscription, you’ve come to the right place.
Read Also: How To Transfer Spotify Playlist To Apple Music
How to Download Spotify Playlist without Premium
So, is it possible to download Spotify songs without a premium as local files? Without a doubt. We will show you how to download Spotify music for free, whether you have a PC or Mac. It is nearly hard to download music from Spotify to just about any device due to the DRM (Digital Rights Management) software that is applied to every Spotify track.
Additionally, the downloaded songs/playlists become unusable if a Spotify user ends his/her premium membership on the service.
Though, there is a method that can assist you in getting access to these tunes with a help of a Spotify music converter/downloader. A Spotify music converter/downloader is an application/software that enables offline music listening and downloading. Both desktop and smartphone users can use this tool.
Read Also: How to Create a Secret Playlist on Spotify
Here’s How to Download Songs from Spotify
- Open your browser and click on this link to download a Spotify music/converter for free.
- Now click on the “Try It Free” button to download it to your Windows computer or Mac.
- After installation is complete, launch the program on your system, then sign in with your Spotify credentials.
- Now you can instantly browse a variety of songs and playlists.
- Open ‘Settings’ of the app and select a suitable format, like MP3, AAC, FLAC, or another.
- Then, go directly to the songs, albums, playlists, and artists in the app and select the ‘Add’ icon to include new songs.
- Next, choose the songs you wish to download.
- The Spotify tracks will then begin to download and be converted to the selected format when you tap the ‘Convert’ icon.
- After that, you can look in the ‘output folder’ to find the downloaded music.
- You can easily transfer these downloaded songs to any device to play on.
Read Also: Spotify Kids: How To Set Up & Manage Account For Kids
To Wrap This Up
So, this is how you can easily download Spotify playlists without premium. With the aid of a Spotify music downloader/converter, it is now possible to download music from Spotify in numerous formats and listen to them offline.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the same then let us know in the comments below. And for more such troubleshooting guides and tips & tricks related to (Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS) follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.