“David Sir has asked me to form an interesting quiz for all the students by EOD! How Will I do it now?” asked a colleague! Well, he is still unaware of the best quiz maker software on the web. If you are too, scroll down with the flow.
Solving typical quizzes and winning them is a feeling of joy within ourselves! No wonder such quizzes bring excitement within the audience, thrills the contestants and show the brighter side within all the attendees. So all the quiz makers out there, create your own quiz using Quiz creator software and work swift to ease your situation.
Top 10 Quiz Generators To Create Your Own Quiz
With this additional software on your PC, you can easily download in-built formats, select the type of questions, grade, level of contestants and produce the best questionnaire in no time.
1. Wondershare QuizCreator
Get innovative with this quiz creator software where you can select the template with customizable features, insert levels or challenges and secure the whole quiz with a password. You can also enhance the experience of the quiz for your audience with a variety of images, flash videos, audio, voice-over and more. Similarly, Math and Science symbols are already present within the quiz generator for subject-based quizzes.
- Utilize 18 types of questions like Multiple choices, Matching, Fill-in the blank and more.
- Measure the final performance with self-grading system.
- Publish the final quiz in various formats, be it for paper or computer screen.
2. Easy Test Maker
Best known for printing the quizzes in paper format, Easy Test Maker drafts your quizzes in various forms like short answers, true or false, match the columns, etc. All types of questions are present on its super-simple interface and all the tests formed remain saved inside the quiz generator for further access.
- In-built Spell check, Bold, Italic, etc. options for quick additions.
- Automatic numbering of questions for self-arrangement.
- With its Premium version, insert graphics, time-limits, or form individual graded tests.
If paperwork is not your type, move ahead with ClassMarker. Why? This web-based quiz maker software lets you create your own quiz in a customizable manner that suits business as well as education world. All you need to do is define the test settings such as public or private test access, time duration, type of questions and your work is done without downloading anything on the machine.
- Unlimited quizzes are available to the user along with online certification.
- Embed various images and other files, as required.
- Multiple languages are offered.
Create your own quiz and form engaging content for your audience with GoConqr which is known as one of the best quiz maker software. Search for any subject, choose the level of difficulty and get the resources that are designed by teachers around the world. Interestingly, it allows you to connect with an online community to collaborate with teachers and students while also sharing self-designed quiz for free.
- Content tools include notes, slides, flowchart, flashcard, mind maps and much more.
- Ask direct questions with the teachers for further reference.
- Learning tools available online that can also be accessed offline.
5. Online Quiz Creator
Dissolve a tinge of fun while creating your own quiz with this software that offers professional options like creating a quiz for corporate office, an enterprise, business or just to stay smart. You can also play them on your phone, tablet or computer, considering its smart online use. Choose text questions, multiple choices or images amongst all the options and select the right answer.
- Leaderboard for each quiz to keep the competition running.
- Multiple answers for some tricky questions.
- The software interface easily syncs with social media and online publishing.
6. iSpring Quizmaker
How about a quiz generator that not only offers a wide variety of questions but also sends results via email, convert the final draft to HTML5, Flash and allows the online test to be taken on multiple devices? Yes, iSpring is one such quiz creator software where animation, customized colors, answer-specific branching, and built-in themes support overall experience.
- Suits best for business and office employees with the online quiz.
- Select questions from the list of Numeric, True/False, Short answer and many more.
- Set your customizable passing score, test rules, and monitor quiz results.
Start the game by selecting options amongst Quizzes, Training, Knowledgebase, Survey, Project, etc. and based on it, the process will follow. This quiz maker software is perfect not only for students but also for office employees to assess their personality and taking polls over a particular topic. You can also add various media tools including PowerPoint to the quizzes and enhance its quality.
- In-built blogs with creative tips and ideas.
- Online support with live chat and emails.
- Delivers you the assessment and survey report at the end of quiz session.
8. Help Teaching
Not only a quiz generator, but this software is also compiled with online lessons for students to gain a strong knowledge base. Once the quizzes are formed, they can be printed on paper as well. You can also filter the content according to the chosen subject and level of difficulty. Take your own tests or just download the bank of worksheets for daily practice.
- Online worksheet, quiz and game generation.
- Aligned towards the common core of the students.
9. School House Technologies
For all those who are professors and teachers in various institutions, create your own quiz with School House Technologies! Though compatible with Windows only, this software creates printable worksheets, quizzes, activities and more on a wide scale. From multiple choice, match the columns, short answers to Fill-in the blanks, you can find a huge variety on its web.
- Personalize each test by adding or removing particular questions using the tick box.
- 13 types of questions are available including graphical and diagrammatic representation.
10. Quiz Star
This free service in the form of quiz generation is ease for all the teachers who can invite their students in the online classroom, view test results and later discuss test analysis with them. It offers 3 types of questions including True or False, Short answer and Multiple choices to its users. There comes an option to fix a number of attempts, timer, and maximum points as well.
- Instructions and feedback for each question can be gained by the students.
- The quiz maker or teacher doesn’t need to download the software but just create online classrooms.
- Report manager allows you to send results to the quiz generator daily.
Now that the list of best quiz making software is present in the list above, all the college or school professors, business holders, employers or just you can simply download them accordingly for your ease. Create your own quiz or download quizzes made by experts through these tools and let your brains attain a better knowledge level with time.
MaxHey, Akanksha! Great stuff! I would recommend to look at iSpring Free Quiz Maker. The tool is fully-free, user-friendly and easy to use.
Akanksha SoniHey Max, Thanks for the recommendation. I will add iSpring real soon.
AnnaAkanksha, thanks for this information. I work with iSpring QuizMaker now and it hasn’t got Flash output, but I really love it for its easy export to Microsoft Word. 🙂
Akanksha SoniHey Anna Glad I could help you. Keep reading Systweak blogs!